Yasmin T. Gonzalez has more than 10 years of experience in general civil litigation. She has represented businesses and individuals in a broad spectrum of complex matters, including commercial litigation, matrimonial proceedings, foreclosures and defense of wage and hour claims. She is also experienced in immigration and nationality law. She has brought her vast experience in these areas to SR&A, as well as focusing on premises liability, product liability, and trucking and other motor vehicle related litigation throughout New York and New Jersey.
Yasmin serves as a volunteer arbitrator for New York City’s Small Claims Court.
Yasmin is fluent in Tagalog, Cebuano and is professionally proficient in Spanish.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., 2003
- University of California, Irvine, B.A., 1997
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court